- OVERLOADING: Residents shall not overload existing electrical circuits. The building electrical systems shall be used in accordance with all laws, regulations, codes and standards applicable from time to time.
- CSA APPLIANCES: Each electrical appliance or equipment used in any unit shall be approved by the Canadian Standards Association or an equivalent standards approval authority, shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations, codes and standards and shall be operated and maintained in a good and safe operating condition in accordance with the requirements of its manual and specifications. Three-pronged plugs and outlets shall be used where required. Electrical circuits shall not be overloaded with appliances totalling more than 1500 watts per circuit. Appliances or equipment should be turned off when not in use.
- ALTERATIONS: No electrical alterations, additions or installations within any unit, or within any partition, shared wall, or any other portion of the common elements, shall be made without the prior written approval of the Board.
- REPAIRS: Ensuite electrical repairs must be done by a qualified electrician and at the expense of the unit owner. Common element electrical repairs must be done by the Corporation’s electrician.
- CONSERVE ENERGY: Residents shall conserve energy when feasible in order to reduce common expenses. We expect residents to follow the rules of the Board regarding the conservancy of energy.