The Condominium Authority of Ontario has published a document, Ontario Residential Condominium Buyer’s Guide to explain the ins and outs of condominium ownership. It encompasses many topics that you should know before buying a condominium, You can download the document as a .pdf here.
Subsections that are pertinent to our existing residents, dealing with issues that frequently appear in the day-to-day life of Islington 2000 have been published here as a reference to residents.
- Introduction to Condominium Living
- Condominium Governance
- Condominium Corporation Governing Documents
- Condominium Finances
- Living in Units and Using Common Elements
- Condominium Management
- Raising Issues with your Condominium Board
- The Condominium Authority of Ontario
- Condominium Management Regulatory Authority of Ontario
- Compliance and Enforcement Mechanisms